What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage (Champissage) has been practised for thousands of years, originally used widely in Asia to combat daily tension and stress. The massage was primarily restricted to the head but has been developed to include the neck, shoulders, upper arms, upper back and face.
The massage is ideal for any neck and shoulder tension working deeply and therapeutically over the muscles and pressure points which helps to induce relaxation to the muscles.
How may it help?
- Relieve your stress
- Help you feel relaxed
- Reduce muscular tension, eye strain and headaches
- Stimulate circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Lower high blood pressure
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your sleep
- Reduce hypertension
- Make you feel more focused and able to concentrate